21 Day DIY Metabolism Reboot
Eat bread and chocolate and drink wine while losing weight!?
Ready to finally learn what foods work best for your body?
Ready to rev that metabolism to burn fat all day, banish the bloat, gain energy, and be your most confident self all the time?
Holistic nutritionist & Emmy winning TV host Abbey Gibb created a SIMPLE yet EFFECTIVE meal plan delivered right to your inbox!
We're here for you and we're so excited to support you in your goals!
Whether you're a busy babe on-the-go, a super mom, or a hustlin' student, we have the plan for YOU to get you to your goal weight and keep it off in the real world!
What is the Metabolism Reboot?
Congrats on taking this step towards health!
This simple digital download program is easy to follow and takes all the guesswork out of what to eat and when!
Whether you’ve already finished the 7-Day Slimdown or just coming in hot on this plan cold turkey, the reboot will help you take a more permanent shift towards a healthier, stronger, more energetic you!
This plan is like nothing you have ever seen or tried!
I help you crack the code on your own body. Everyone is different and how your personal body reacts to foods and handles hormones is important and completely unique, and it truly takes 21 days to fine tune that glorious and beautiful combination that is you!
Plus, it gets results! You can easily lose another 5 to 10 pounds during this time and I’ll show you how to keep it off. I’ve also included recipe and health videos for you to watch along the way.
What will you get?
- Delish and easy 21 day recipe guide
- Recipe videos
- Famous glowing green smoothie recipe
- Healthy tips from a pro
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private Facebook group of other Tired Girls doing the same challenge
- Wake: Morning Detox Elixir + probiotic
- Breakfast: Egg scramble with 3 egg whites, 2 Tablespoons of diced white onions, and 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, spinach, topped with basil
- Snack: Green juice (no fruit added) or Organifi Greens Powder + 1 medium sized organic apple
- Lunch: Strawberry and chicken collard wrap or put on bed of baby greens
- Snack: 1 coconut pineapple muffin or 3 slices of organic low sodium turkey slices rolled with mustard
- Dinner: Veggie spring rolls + Detox salad
- Bedtime: Dandelion tea
Who is Abbey?
I'm a holistic nutritionist and also an Emmy winning TV host who has spent my life in front of a camera. This is my personally created menu I use to stay camera ready when I realize I live in a perpetual bikini season here in San Diego. Can we say string bikini in March? I created what I call #TiredGirl recipes. These are the most delicious yet simple recipes around.