Ready to feel toned, healthy, banish the bloat, full of energy, and confident?
Holistic nutritionist & Emmy winning journalist Abbey Gibb created a SIMPLE yet EFFECTIVE meal plan delivered right to you!
We're here for you and we're so excited to support you in your goals!
Whether you're a busy babe on-the-go, a super mom, or a hustlin' student, we have the plan for YOU!
Pre-order yours TODAY!
ORDER up by Friday, September 29th to be included in this month’s
Tired Girl Eats 7 Day Slimdown Meal Delivery …
How it works?
Nutritionist designed, chef prepared.
- 7 days of delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks prepared for you
- Paleo and dairy free
- Private Facebook group for support
- Personal nutritionist on hand to answer questions
- Plus amazing VIDEOS to help you jumpstart your weight loss
- Each meal is labeled with the appropriate day and includes a full menu with ingredients and nutritional information so you can just eat and ENJOY!
- You'll be eating pancakes, delish salads, muffins and smoothies and could lose five pounds in a week!
Abbey designed this plan to be done for seven days as a way to:
- Jumpstart weight loss
- Reset your metabolism
- Lower stress levels
- Get back to the body you remember or start towards the one you always knew you deserved.
She partnered with Michaela's Meals to prepare each dish with organic ingredients and lots of love.
Why Tired Girl?
Whether you’re planning for a special day or just simply want to feel better in your own skin, Abbey is excited to share with you her 7-Day Slimdown! This simple program is easy to follow and takes all the guesswork out of what to eat and when. She's made it vegan and paleo friendly. Plus, you can drop up to five pounds in just seven days while never going hungry.
This is Abbey's personally created go to plan whenever she's coming back from vacation, has a big shoot or realizes she lives in a perpetual bikini season in San Diego. Can we say string bikini in March?! Abbey created what she calls #TiredGirl recipes. These are the most delicious yet simple recipes around.
Watch this short clip on how to debloat in just one day. In it Abbey talks about the importance of probiotics. It’s not mandatory you use them with this program but it will help, especially long term.
- Wake: Morning Detox Elixir + probiotic
- Breakfast: Glowing Green Smoothie
- Snack: ½ an apple plus 8-10 raw unsalted almonds
- Lunch: easiest lunch...delish tuna salad! + Put on bed of small baby romaine salad + 1 cup roasted veggies
- Snack: 1 coconut pineapple muffin
- Dinner: 3 different 30 calorie or less "pasta" + sauces + Baby romaine with carrots and ¼ avocado
- Bedtime: Dandelion tea
Order By: Friday, September 29th to be included in this month's Slimdown
When: Monday, October 2nd thru Sunday, October 8th
Delivery Locations: Studio Barre Encinitas + Studio Barre Bird Rock
(Pick-up meals Sunday, October 1st from your preferred location)