7 Day DIY Slimdown Plan
Ready to feel toned, healthy, banish the bloat, full of energy, and confident?
Holistic nutritionist & Emmy winning journalist Abbey Gibb created a SIMPLE yet EFFECTIVE meal plan delivered right to your inbox!
We're here for you and we're so excited to support you in your goals!
Whether you're a busy babe on-the-go, a super mom, or a hustlin' student, we have the plan for YOU!
Before & After Customer Photos:
"Meals were so tasty."
"By day 7 the headaches went away and I had much more energy. Loved having the food prepared. Everything was really good."
"I liked the prepared meals and not having to figure it out on my own. Having portions pre-determined was also very helpful."
"I didn't think about what I had to eat for the week. It was there for me, portioned out and healthy. It also helped with general awareness for what I'm eating and helped me follow a healthier path post Slimdown too."
What is the DIY Slimdown?
Congrats on taking this step towards health!
This simple digital download program is easy to follow and takes all the guesswork out of what to eat and when!
The 7 Day Slimdown includes:
- Recipes for 7 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dairy and gluten free
- Vegan and paleo-friendly
- Slimming cookies and muffins
- Easy meals for Tired Girls!
Abbey designed this plan to be done for seven days as a way to:
- Jumpstart weight loss
- Reset your metabolism
- Lower stress levels
- Get back to the body you remember or start towards the one you always knew you deserved.
We are about to send you everything you need to know. I'll teach you what foods work best, when and why.
What will you get?
- Delish and easy 7 day recipe guide
- Recipe videos
- Healthy tips from a pro
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private Facebook group of other Tired Girls doing the same challenge
- Wake: Morning Detox Elixir + probiotic
- Breakfast: Glowing Green Smoothie
- Snack: ½ an apple plus 8-10 raw unsalted almonds
- Lunch: easiest lunch...delish tuna salad! + Put on bed of small baby romaine salad + 1 cup roasted veggies
- Snack: 1 coconut pineapple muffin
- Dinner: 3 different 30 calorie or less "pasta" + sauces + Baby romaine with carrots and ¼ avocado
- Bedtime: Dandelion tea
Who is Abbey?
I'm a holistic nutritionist and also an Emmy winning journalist who has spent my life in front of a camera. This is my personally created go to plan whenever I'm coming back from vacation, have a big shoot or realize I live in a perpetual bikini season here in San Diego. Can we say string bikini in March? I created what I call #TiredGirl recipes. These are the most delicious yet simple recipes around.