This is seriously so yum in the tum AND easy AND great source of Omega 3’s
(makes two servings)
TG tip: start with stir-frying frozen veggies first and then make the rest of this. The veggies will be cooked by the time you’re done prepping. Boom! This will take you 3 minutes total.
- 2 cans of sustainably caught tuna, drained
- 2 T Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread with eggplant and garlic
- add fresh organic veggies like cherry tomatoes and organic frozen veggies that you’ve stir fried ( I got mine at Stehly Farms Market)
- 2 T Trader Joe’s Island Pineapple salsa
- 2 T unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- add spice like jalapenos or great fat like ½ an avocado
Makes a great taco filling, on top a salad, or gluten free crackers
Tuna is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce omega-6 fatty acids and cholesterol in the arteries and blood vessels. Just make sure the canned tuna you’re buying is unsalted and not in oil.