: TIRED GIRL RECIPES: Erase cellulite and wrinkle smoothie
say whhhaattt? yes please!
(makes 2 servings)
- Handful of spinach
- Handful of kale
- 2 servings of collagen powder
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 servings royal jelly
- 1 T of coconut oil
- ½ tsp ginger
- 2 cups flax milk or coconut milk
Blend ingredients together and enjoy
Here’s some basics on why I love collagen powder
Collagen is the protein found in connective tissue of vertebrate animals (like cows). It’s abundant in bone, marrow, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
Research shows that collagen reverses some signs of aging like fine lines, annoying wrinkles, & it also increases skin elasticity. Not only does it reverse signs of aging, it also improves the skin’s moisture.
It can also improve digestion in two ways:
- Helps to repair and strengthen your gut lining which could be leading to gas and bloating. Plus, a “leaky gut” as it’s called, can lead to skin issues like acne, eczema, & rosacea.
- Supports HCL or hydrochloric acid production in our stomach, which makes digestion, especially of proteins, easier