Bored of eating cut-up fruit in the same old way? This is my fav way to get little ones to try something new and healthy and it's so simple yet totally wow's at a party.
The pizza “crust” is a super simple yummy dough made from a handful of ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs ( can use egg whites to make even healthier)
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut or cashew milk yogurt
- Fruit for topping
1. Combine coconut oil, eggs and honey, then stirring in the vanilla.
2. Add coconut flour and baking soda
3. Once you have the "dough", place in fridge for about an hour or #TiredGirl...freezer for 20 minutes to firm up
4. Heat the oven to 350 F and line a pizza pan with parchment paper so the fruit pizza crust doesn’t stick.
5. Spread it out to about 1/4″ thick and bake for the next 10–12 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden looking.
6. Top the pizza with vegan yogurt and add juicy organic fruit